Region 6 has developed partnerships with a variety of organizations and associations to synergize our mutual work. Here are some examples.
- NNLM All of Us
- Coordinated an exhibit for the Wisconsin Health Literacy Conference, leveraging the outreach expertise of our Partner Outreach Program (POP), University of Wisconsin-Madison Ebling Library along with All of Us staff and educational materials.
- Heart Month Cafecito at Chicago Public Library Lozano Branch with a presentation by the University of Illinois Chicago POP ambassador organization, along with the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), and All of Us staff.
- Medical Library Association
- Sponsorship of certificates for Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS), Data Services Specialization, plus more.
- Midwestern Public Health Training Center
- In partnership with the NNLM region office formerly known as the GMR, the Public Library Association, and the Prevention Research Center for Rural Health, a toolkit for public health and public libraries was created.
For more information about partnerships, see All I Know About Partnerships, written by our colleague in Region 5.