The NNLM engages with communities to raise awareness of trusted, high-quality, and relevant information and develop strategies to improve health literacy, data literacy, and understand and actively engage in medical research (clinical trials).
Potential questions that could emerge from this session include, but are not limited to:
- What interests you about today’s session? What is your reason for attending today?
- How do you engage with communities to help them identify trusted, high-quality, and relevant health information?
- What strategies do you use to improve health literacy, data literacy, or help your community understand and engage in medical research?
- What feedback do you get when engaging with your community?
- What programs do you offer in your community to engage in improving health literacy, data literacy, or understanding and/or participating in medical research?
- What kind of opportunities would you like to see the NNLM provide in supporting your engagement efforts?
Are you unable to attend this session but would like to share your thoughts? Please feel free to participate in our Padlet for this session.
This session will not be recorded.
This session is available to Network Members in Region 1 only.
By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the NNLM Code of Conduct
The goals of the unconference are to:
- Deepen our understanding of what our members are doing related to NNLM initiatives.
- Speak with others interested in these themes and share local best practices and solutions.
- Make meaningful connections with others passionate about the topics.
- View the NNLM as a space vested in addressing health misinformation, bridging the digital divide, environmental determinants of health, and research data management.