This Moodle class supports the provision of information to institutions and communities during disaster situations.
We've gathered several of our past webinars in one place. Each webinar features one or more guest speakers. Each recording is worth 1 MLA CE credit.
- Creating a One-Page Disaster Plan
- OnTheMap for Emergency Management and My Community Explorer Data Tools
- ASPR TRACIE: A Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Information Gateway
- Why Comics Work for Risk Communication
- Informal Weather Education Outreach
- Five Steps to Improve Your Library's Ability to Respond to a Disaster
- Inclusive Disaster Planning
- Ransomware Attacks: What Medical Librarians Need to Know
By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the NNLM Code of Conduct