How PubMed Works: Introduction On-Demand
How PubMed Works On Demand is made up of 4 independent classes. Each class requires a separate registration. You can register for one, some or all.
The individual modules are:
- How PubMed Works: Introduction
- How PubMed Works: Selection
- How PubMed Works: MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
- How PubMed Works: ATM (Automatic Term Mapping)
How PubMed Works: Introduction
- Understand what PubMed is and what's in it.
- Find the original research that is the basis for a news article.
- Find articles by a specific author.
- Search for articles on a specific subject.
- Narrow search results to a more specific subset
- Explore Advanced Search Builder and Search History