Making the Most Out of Your Grant Application
This class is no longer accepting registrations
Applying for a grant can be stressful and intimidating at times. This webinar is designed to demystify the grant application process. From understanding the parts of the grant to completing the details of the budget, this webinar provides all information needed to prepare clear goals, objectives, a competitive project proposal. Participants will learn where to find available funding, important documents to include in the proposal, where to go for data to support the proposal, how the application is scored, and post-award reporting requirements.
- Discuss grants available including those from NNLM Region 3.
- Explain the different sections of a grant application.
- Identify documents to include with a grant proposal.
- Describe elements of the budget proposal.
- Identify common mistakes made by proposal writers.
Date(s): January 11, 2022
Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST
CE Credits: 2.00
Class Experience Level: Beginner, Intermediate
This is a National NNLM class.
Can't join us live?
Register anyway and you'll receive the recording after the event.