This class is no longer accepting registrations
Grants and Proposal Writing is a 1-hour live webinar worth 1 MLA Continuing Education credit. Designed for beginning grant proposal writers interested in NNLM funding, this class presents a general overview of grant and funding processes, as well as the level of detail required for a successful proposal.
Each component of the grant writing process will be addressed, including:
- Documenting the need
- Identifying the target population
- Writing measurable objectives
- Developing a work plan
- An evaluation plan
- A dissemination plan.
By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the NNLM Code of Conduct
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Apply for funding from NNLM
- Describe the basic sections of a proposal
- Identify types of documents necessary to include with a proposal
- Recognize common mistakes of proposal writers