Recorded Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS) Webinars
View previously recorded webinars, materials, and evaluation links for classes that qualify for the Medical Library Association's Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS) certificate program. Following the completion of each webinar, an evaluation becomes available with directions to obtain CE credit.
Current recordings include:
- Caring for the Mind (available until July 20, 2023)
- ClinicalTrials.gov for Librarians (available until May 17, 2023)
- Effective Health Communication and Health Literacy: Understanding the Connection (available until July 27, 2023)
- Making Sense of Numbers (available until April 12, 2023)
- Providing Multilingual and Multicultural Health Information (available until September 22, 2023)
- Rural Health Resources (available until Nov 16, 2023)
- Social Workers: Building a Connection Between the Library, Service Agencies and Patrons (available until May 9, 2023)
- Trauma-Sensitive Programming: Using Mindfulness to Create Safe Space (Available until Feb 23, 2023)
- Working With Youth Impacted by the Child Welfare System (available until Mar 23, 2023)
Learning Objectives vary by class.
CE Credits: 1.00
CE Categories: CHIS Level 1, CHIS Level 2
Class Experience Level: Beginner
This is a National NNLM class.
Contact the NNLM Training Office for more information.