The Network of the National Library of Medicine Training Office (NTO) supports the training and educational missions of the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM). We aim to deliver high-quality, innovative training to diverse audiences nationwide in support of the effective use of NLM information products and services.
NTO is guided by three core principles in service of our aims:
- respect and value the adult learning needs of our constituents;
- develop our collaborative partnerships with NLM, NNLM and other relevant collaborators; and
- incorporate evaluative thinking in all of our activities to regularly improve classes and educational programs.
Need assistance? Contact the NNLM Training Office for questions about your upcoming and ongoing classes, registration support, or to provide feedback on NNLM trainings.
Browse NNLM's upcoming training opportunities, class catalog, and recordings of past webinars.
They are all free.
Yes, anyone can take an NNLM class
- Live Webinars
- On-Demand Moodle classes available 24/7
- Online Moodle classes taught over a few weeks
- Log into your NNLM user account (or create a free account, if you don’t already have one).
- After logging in, click on update my profile.
- Scroll down the page and click the button labeled Edit My Account Settings
- Scroll down the page until you see the Digest subscriptions section.
- Check the box next to New Classes from the Network of the National Library of Medicine
- While you’re there, set your time zone, so event information will display in your local time.