MedlinePlus Tutorial for Librarians and Health Educators
This interactive, narrated tutorial provides a tour of the MedlinePlus website and explains why MedlinePlus is a trusted reference when answering health information questions.
This tutorial takes about 1 hour to complete.
After taking this tour, you should be able to:
- Explain why MedlinePlus is an authoritative source of health information for consumers and patients
- Identify basic navigation features of MedlinePlus
- Identify how to find specific health topic information or tools in MedlinePlus
- Identify how to find specific drugs, herbs and supplements information in MedlinePlus
- Identify the sources for drug and herbs and supplements safety information in MedlinePlus
CE Credits: 1.00
CE Categories: CHIS Level 1
Class Experience Level: Beginner
This is a National NNLM class.