The NTO invites students to connect with us for informational interviews regarding the role of NTO, training, or instructional design, or for local or virtual practicum experiences. The NTO is hosted at the Eccles Health Sciences Library, University of Utah.
Possible practicum projects:
Tutorial storyboarding and development
Training content organization and analysis
User needs assessment
Training evaluation design and analysis
Creating accessible training content
Social media or publicity strategy for training
Projects that meet your needs and goals
- Willing to host practicum experiences from 20-120 hours
- Can co-host with other regions or offices
- Will provide training and professional development opportunities for interested students
- Must have completed at least 1 semester of LIS program
- No training experience required
Best Contact Person
The NNLM Training Office (NTO) plans, creates, shares, delivers, and coordinates an instructional program and educational materials based on key NLM products and services for a variety of audiences throughout the NNLM.