You’re a library worker. You’re already helping those in your community find health information. As a library worker, what are you doing to manage your own well-being? This 2-week online course explores workplace wellness in the context of libraries through resources, readings, and private journals.
- Describe the benefits of a healthy workplace
- Explore what a healthy work environment looks like
- Identify changes you can make at the individual level to improve your health and wellness at work
- Identify changes to make at an organization level to improve the overall health and wellness in your library
- Increase awareness of evaluation tools related to news articles and other online content related to health and wellness
- Increase awareness of resources from NLM and NIH related to health and wellness in the workplace
2 weeks 4 Continuing Education Credits