NNLM Region 6 Speaker Series is an irregularly scheduled webinar series from NNLM Region 6, featuring expert guest speakers presenting on topics of interest to all our users, from librarians to public health practitioners, educators, clinicians, and others who work with health information. Topics will be scheduled according to audience interest, seasonal applicability, and speaker availability.
For more information, contact Region6-RML@uiowa.edu.
Topics provide information to help attendees do one or more of the following:
- Know their communities
- Better understand health consumers
- Evaluate health information
- Increase knowledge of resources and subjects
- Improve health-related communication, reference, instruction, and programming
- Increase health literacy
- Understand and explore the relationship between technology and health
- Explore ethical and legal issues
- Assess needs for health information
- Obtain and disseminate health-related information
- Identify sources of secondary data related to health
Accessibility This webinar includes live closed captioning.
Code of Conduct NNLM is dedicated to providing a welcoming and supportive environment for all people, regardless of background or identity. As such, we expect respectful interactions with instructors and learners. Read the full Code of Conduct here.
Recording The recording of this webinar will be posted to our YouTube channel 1-2 weeks following the live event.